|1||Fender Blackface Amplifier Logo||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Grill Cloth - Oxblood||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Echo Frames (2nd Gen) - Smart audio glasses with Alexa - Classic Black with prescription ready frames||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fender Passport Event S2 - 375 Watts - 120v||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Combo Amp - Tweed||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||How to Hot Rod Your Fender Amp: Modifying your Amplifier for Magical Tone||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Essential Bass Theory Chart Version 2 (UPDATED & REVISED) • Bass Reference Poster 24"x36"||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Fender Blackface Amplifier Logo
- Grill Cloth Oxblood, Gold Stripe, 59" Wide
- Echo Frames | Smart audio glasses with Alexa | Classic Black with prescription ready frames...
- Fender Passport Event S2 375 Watts 120v
- Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo
- Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Combo Amp Tweed
- Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- How to Hot Rod Your Fender Amp: Modifying your Amplifier for Magical Tone
- Essential Bass Theory Chart Version 2 UPDATED & REVISED • Bass Reference Poster 24"x36"
1. Fender Blackface Amplifier Logo
- Revive the look of your vintage-style or modern Fender amp with a genuine Fender amplifier logo
- Designed for the Super-Sonic series, “94 Twin-Amp, Pro Reverb, Prosonic, Concert Reverb, “65 Twin Reverb, “65 Deluxe Reverb, “65 Super Reverb, Machete, “65 Princeton Reverb, “64 Vibroverb, “68 Custom Princeton.
- Also designed for the “68 Custom Twin Reverb, “68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, Steel King, Jazz King, Cyber Twin, VM series, Princeton Recording Amp, Bassman Pro series, Stage 1000, Deluxe 900, Princeton 650.
2. Grill Cloth – Oxblood
- 59″ wide
- Sold per yard
3. Echo Frames (2nd Gen) - Smart audio glasses with Alexa - Classic Black with prescription ready frames
- Hands-free with Alexa – Make calls, listen to podcasts or Audible books, set reminders, add to your to-do lists, get the news, or control your smart home.
- Open-ear audio with Auto Volume – Echo Frames direct sound to your ears while minimizing what others around you can hear.
- VIP Filter – Customize which notifications to receive from the contacts and apps on your phone that matter most to you.
- All-day wear – Echo Frames are lightweight and comfortable.
- Battery life – Get over 2 hours of talk time, Alexa interactions, and media playback over a 14-hour day.
- Does even more – Supports access to Google Assistant and Siri from a compatible device.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Microphones are designed to respond to the voice of the person wearing the frames and turn off with the double-press of a button.
4. Fender Passport Event S2 – 375 Watts – 120v
- All-in-one PA system with seven-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 375 watts
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Nine inputs (four XLR ¼” combination, ¼” instrument/line, ¼” stereo, 1/8” stereo, stereo Bluetooth).
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
5. Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo
- 3 distinct tonal timbres and overdrive levels via the Gain Structure switch
- Aggressive midrange character and crunch via the EL 84 power three 12AX7 pre amp tubes
- Recording in any studio is easy as no microphone necessary with the recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, Switchable.
- Package Weight: 21.84 kilograms
6. Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue 40-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Combo Amp – Tweed
- 40 watts of legendary Fender tone.
- Fantastic clean and overdriven tones plus lusciously Fender spring reverb.
- 1X 12″ Eminence special-design speaker offers enhanced midrange that fills the stage and projects through the densest mix.
7. Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
- 10 Watts
- 1-6″ Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4″ Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8″ Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8″ Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response.
8. Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Expore bass tones from classic gritty growl to slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls.
- A beefy 200 watt class D power amp and ported speaker enclosure, pumps volume and deep bass response but keeps this amp very light in weight – only 34.
- Practice privately with the 1/8″ headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the 1/8″ Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
9. How to Hot Rod Your Fender Amp: Modifying your Amplifier for Magical Tone
10. Essential Bass Theory Chart Version 2 (UPDATED & REVISED) • Bass Reference Poster 24″x36″
- 4, 5 & 6 String Bass Fretboard, Bass Fretboard Diagram,
- 18 Arpeggio Diagrams, Major & Minor Arpeggios, Dominant 7 Arpeggios,
- Arpeggio Intervals, Circle of Fifths and Fourths, Chord Progressions
- Chords in Every Key, Bass Theory, Chord Formulas, Chromatic Intervals,
- Pentatonic Scales, Blues Scales, Scales and Modes, 7 Church Modes, Melodic & Harmonic Minor