1. 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure bodypack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Condenser cartridge capsule
- Good for 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle
- The price is only for the microphone not include the violin
- Go with cable storage velcro made by 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Good for shure PG14 PGX14 SLX14 BLX14 ULX14 and the other model shure bodypack transmitter wireless system
2. Xvive U2 rechargeable 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System – Digital Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass Violin ( Silver )
【2.4GHz Clear Signal Transmission】2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless,Compared to 5.8Ghz with uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise, low latency and other excellent features, approved for worldwide use.
【Less Than 4.5ms Latency and Last Longer】no lag or no signal loss. effective range is about 120 feet outdoors, router through walls well,Line-0-site, supports simultaneous broadcasts on 4 channels.Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, working time is up to 7 hours after fully charged, and comes with a USB cable for convenient recharging, which ensures good performance for your every show.
【workmanship and Widespread Use】 220° rotatable plug design, Use great chip, high grade materials，Drop and 5000+Pull-in test；available for most electric guitars, bass, keyboard, electric music instruments, and other musical instruments with pickup.
【Plug and Play】Take it out of your case or pocket, plug it in, turn on the power, Long press the signal key to match transmitter and receiver at the same time, and play. That’s how simple it is.
【12 Month Warranty】30 days money back one year warranty, any question clicks in “YOUR ORDER” options click the “contact seller”.
3. Galaxy Audio GalaxyTrek Wireless Clip-On Violin Mic (GT-INST-6)
- Make your small stringed instruments Violin/Fiddle or Viola wireless. Transmit your sound to your smart device or powered speaker.
- Transmits quality audio seamlessly to the receiver, which simply plugs into your PA system, speaker, computer or smartphone.
- Powered by USB rechargeable long lasting internal lithium batteries boasting 6 hours battery life per charge.
- A 50 ft. operating range allows for maximum mobility while staying connected.
- Includes adapter cables for Apple and Android devices.
4. Violin Pickup Carpenter Jack with Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Violin Pickup with flexible micro-gooseneck! Includes the new carpenter jack mount!!
- The smallest (all-in-one) active/preamp pickup on the market today!
- Instantly turn your instrument into an acoustic/electric instrument! Compatible with almost any musical instrument! Perfect for string instruments!
- New flexible micro-gooseneck for even more adjustability!
- (Instrument not included)
5. TraderPlus 2Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickup for Guitar Violin Banjo Mandolin Ukulele
- A professional piezo contact microphone pickup – 1/4″ jack with 10.6″ cable.
- Contact microphones pick up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source.
- Able to eliminate external sounds interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
- Just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
- Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive velcro for multiple mounting options. You can amplify your guitar, mandolin, banjo, violin, ukulele, viola, cello.
6. AV-JEFES PMM19B-SH4-VL Violin Clip-On Musical Instrument Microphone for Shure Connector and Phantom Power Input
- Clip-On microphone for Violin compatible with Shure Wireless System (Violin Not included)
- Compatible with Shure Body-Pack transmitter or direct plug to XLR Phantom Power Microphone Input (Phantom Power Required)
- Violin Clamp Included for Quick and Flexible Setup. Easy Miking with Your Wireless Receiver & Transmitter
- Product Weight: 2 oz (Including Shock Mount Clamp Holder)
7. VT-5 Violin Microphone Wireless UHF Gooseneck Pick Up Instrument Clip-on Mic Receiver and Transmitter System for Violin
- High quality sound— The condenser microphone core, so that the sound reproduction of the instrument can reach 99%.
- Stable signal transmission — The signal transmission distance is 164ft (50m). A total of 16 UHF channels can be selected, and 3-4 sets of microphone systems can be used at the same time without signal interference.
- Easy to use —The transmitter has a spring clip with silicone, which will not cause damage to the paint. Clamp the transmitter on the side of the violin, plug the receiver into the MIC interface of the speaker, and then turn it on and use it .
- High-capacity lithium battery — One divides into two charging cable to charge the receiver and transmitter at the same time, greatly reducing the charging time.The transmitter and receiver has built-in 750mAh battery, which can be recharged 2000 times, and can be used for 6 hours after 2 hours of charging.
- Widely Used — This violin wireless microphone can be used in solo performance, accompaniment performance, personal entertainment, group performance. 1/4 inch plug (and give a 1/4 inch（6.35mm） to 1/8 inch（3.5mm） conversion plug) can be used to a variety of equipment, loudspeakers, computer audio, drawbar speakers, mixers, and so on.
8. String Swing Violin Hanger for Mic or Music Stand
- Designed for use on stage
- Hang your instrument on your microphone stand or music stand during performance
- Fits the top or bottom half of most stands.
- Works well with round bottom and tripod stands.
- Attaches to any pipe up to 1″ diameter.
9. Imelod Contact Microphone Piezo Pickup Violin Microphone Pickup Cello Banjo Ukulele Mandolin Guitar Microphone Pickup
- This guitar microphone pick up works by contacting with the sound source directly. Be able to eliminate almost all external sound interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
- Jack female socket, suitable for universal cable with 6.35mm(standard 1/4″) jack male plug.
- Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive Velcro for multiple mounting options.
- Be suitable for acoustic guitar,violin,Mandolin,kalimba,Idiopan drum,cello,banjo and ukulele etc.
- Pocket size and easy to use, just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
10. Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo, Cello, Kalimba, Harp etc.
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4″ connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback