|1||Ibanez RG421EX RG Standard Transparent Crimson Fade Matte Electric Guitar||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Ibanez RG450DX RG Series Electric Guitar Starlight Blue||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ibanez RG450DX Electric Guitar White||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Ibanez GRG 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Ibanez RG8 8-String Electric Guitar White||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Ibanez RG470DX - Black Planet Matte||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Ibanez JEMJRWH Steve Vai Signature 6-String Electric Guitar - White||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Ibanez RG421AHM RG Series Electric Guitar Blue Moon Burst||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Ibanez RGMS7 - Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar Ocean Fade Metallic||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Ibanez RG421EX RG Standard Transparent Crimson Fade Matte Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG450DX RG Series Electric Guitar Starlight Blue
- Ibanez RG450DX Electric Guitar White
- Ibanez GRG 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Black Flat, Full GRG131DXBKF
- Ibanez RG8 8-String Electric Guitar White
- Ibanez RG470DX Black Planet Matte
- Ibanez JEMJRWH Steve Vai Signature 6-String Electric Guitar White
- Ibanez RG421AHM RG Series Electric Guitar Blue Moon Burst
- Ibanez RGMS7 Black
- Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar Ocean Fade Metallic
1. Ibanez RG421EX RG Standard Transparent Crimson Fade Matte Electric Guitar
- Jatoba Fretboard
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Wizard III Maple neck
- Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- Quantum pickups
2. Ibanez RG450DX RG Series Electric Guitar Starlight Blue
- Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Sharktooth inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Std. DL tremolo bridge
3. Ibanez RG450DX Electric Guitar White
- Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck Body: Mahogany body Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Sharktooth inlay Fret: Jumbo frets Bridge: Std.
- The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line
- Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength.
- This RG450DX model has a basswood body and a Wizard III neck shape that offers maximum comfort and speed.
- Its fingerboard is rosewood with 24 jumbo frets for bigger note bends and it also comes with triple Ibanez INF pickups that are wired to a 5-way switch for a variety of coil combinations and sounds.
4. Ibanez GRG 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- Grew Maple neck
- 24 Frets
- High output Infinity R pickups
5. Ibanez RG8 8-String Electric Guitar White
- 8-string model neck type Wizard II-8 5pc Maple/Walnut neck body Mahogany body fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay fret Jumbo frets bridge Fixed bridge neck pickup IBZ-8 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic) bridge pickup IBZ-8 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic) factory tuning 1D#, 2A#, 3F#, 4C#, 5G#, 6D#, 7A#, 8F Case sold separately.
- The RG8 Electric Guitar brings Ibanez 8-String research and design to a price point that’s hard to resist.
- It features all of the advantages of the Ibanez RG series including the famous slim, fast, and ultra-playable Wizard neck.
- Its basswood body has through-body stringing and a fixed bridge for maximum sustain while specially-designed Ibanez IBZ humbucking pickups evenly reproduce all of the wide frequencies of which this 8-string is capable.
- If you’ve been on the lookout for a reliable and affordable 8-string, here it is
6. Ibanez RG470DX – Black Planet Matte
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Meranti Body
- Locking Tremolo – Black Planet Matte
- 1 Single-coil Pickup
- 2 Humbucking Pickups
- Jatoba Fingerboard
7. Ibanez JEMJRWH Steve Vai Signature 6-String Electric Guitar – White
- Mahogany Body
- Wizard III Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Tree of Life Fretboard Inlay
- Jumbo Frets
8. Ibanez RG421AHM RG Series Electric Guitar Blue Moon Burst
- Wizard III Maple neck Ash body Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay Jumbo frets Quantum (H) neck pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickup Fixed bridge Cosmo Black Hardware.
- The RG421AHM features an ash body sparkling highs and beefy lows, and it’s complemented by the distinction of a maple fretboard, which, as tone aficionados know well, yields a shade more “bite” to the guitar’s voice.
- As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III is yet another achievement in player comfort—comfort that translates into maximizing player performance.
- A pair of proprietary Quantum pickups produces an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that offer exceptional high-end articulation.
- A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation
9. Ibanez RGMS7 – Black
- 7-string Multi-scale Solidbody Electric Guitar with Nyatoh Body
- 2 Humbucking Pickups – Black
- 5-pc Maple/Walnut Neck
- Jatoba Fretboard
10. Ibanez S series S521 Electric Guitar Ocean Fade Metallic
- Wizard III Maple neck Mahogany body Rosewood fretboard Off-set white dot inlay Jumbo frets Quantum (H) neck pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickup Fixed bridge Cosmo Black Hardware Case sold separately.
- The S521 features a rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets
- Lurking beneath the S Series’ graceful 3-D shape is Mahogany specifically chosen for S Series instruments.
- Light enough amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series.
- As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed.