|1||Columbia Legacy||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Prodipe VL-21 Microphone for Violin and Viola||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Blue Snowball iCE Plug 'n Play USB Microphone for Recording||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure bodypack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Microphone Preamp Booster Activator for Livestream||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Columbia Legacy
- Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
- Prodipe VL-21 Microphone for Violin and Viola
- Blue Snowball iCE Plug 'n Play USB Microphone for Recording, Streaming, Podcasting, Gaming on PC and Mac...
- Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable, Black
- Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting, Recording, Live Streaming & Gaming, Built-in Headphone...
- Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure bodypack transmitter wireless...
- Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount, A25D Mic Clip, Storage...
- Microphone Preamp Booster Activator for Livestream, Broadcast, Podcast, Vocal Recordings
1. Columbia Legacy
2. Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6′ (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
3. Prodipe VL-21 Microphone for Violin and Viola
- Excellent natural sound; very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB)
- Easy mounting; two flexible rubber clamps specific to the instrument
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration
- Unidirectional capsule positioned just beneath the strings, tight against the soundboard; ensures richer harmonics and more dynamic.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adapter ensures the mic lead is properly positioned on the instrument; 48V phantom power supply required for wired connection.
4. Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone for Recording
- Custom condenser capsule: Powered by Blue’s custom condenser capsule, Snowball iCE microphone delivers crystal-clear audio quality that’s light-years ahead of your built-in computer microphone.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Captures your voice with clear, focused sound for streaming, podcasting, broadcasting, Skype calls and Zoom meetings.
- Stylish retro design: Record or stream in style with a classic recording equipment design that looks great on your desktop and on camera.
- Adjustable desktop stand: Allows you to position the condenser microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality and saving space on your desktop for the optimal broadcast setup.
- Skype and Discord certified: Whether conducting interviews over Skype, streaming live gameplay on Twitch, or communicating across the globe, you’ll be heard loud and clear on leading VOIP platforms.
5. Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
6. Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB;XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting.
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording.
- RICH and NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color and options to save custom user presets.
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8″-27 threaded stands or booms.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable.
7. Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- A broadcast-quality dynamic microphone a rich, balanced sound optimized for podcasting
- Features an internal pop filter to minimize plosives
- An internal shock mounting to reduce vibration
- Optimized for use with the RODECaster pro podcast production studio
- Also offers exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface
8. 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure bodypack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Condenser cartridge capsule
- Good for 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle
- The price is only for the microphone not include the violin
- Go with cable storage velcro made by 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Good for shure PG14 PGX14 SLX14 BLX14 ULX14 and the other model shure bodypack transmitter wireless system.
9. Shure SM57-LCE Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Pneumatic Shock Mount
- Contoured frequency response is clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, precussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable under heaviest use. Frequency response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Connectivity: Wired. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Installation
10. Microphone Preamp Booster Activator for Livestream
- USES 48V PHANTOM POWER TO ADD CLEAN GAIN: Professional dynamic mic preamp activator that uses 48V phantom power to add 25dB of clean gain to dynamic and ribbon microphones while dropping the noise floor to an astonishing -70dB.
- FOR STUDIO AND BROADCAST RECORDING: In the studio, boost the signal of quiet instrument sources like vocals, percussion or acoustic instruments, while maintaining the natural sound of your microphone.
- FOR LIVE SOUND: Durable enough for the stage, and quiet enough for the studio.
- REDUCE FEEDBACK WHILE ADDING MICROPHONE CLARITY: with -70dB noise rating you’ll be able to cut through the mix without adding feedback or unwanted hiss and hum.
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Perfect for podcasts, live streaming, radio broadcasts, live sound, and studio recording.