|1||Monoprice Stage Right Series Ribbon Microphone (625908)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Stagg Ribbon Microphone (SRM70)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Beyerdynamic M160 Double Ribbon Microphone - Hypercardioid||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MXL Ribbon Microphone, XLR Connector||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Golden Age Project R1 MKII Ribbon Microphone||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||sE Electronics Voodoo VR1 Ribbon Microphone||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MXL R144 HE Heritage Edition Ribbon Microphone||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Royer R-10 Ribbon Microphone||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||sE Electronics - X1 Series Ribbon Microphone and Clip||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Golden Age Project R1 Active MKIII Active Ribbon Microphone||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Monoprice Stage Right Series Ribbon Microphone 625908
- Stagg Ribbon Microphone SRM70
- Beyerdynamic M160 Double Ribbon Microphone Hypercardioid
- MXL Ribbon Microphone, XLR Connector, Chrome/Gold MXLR77
- Golden Age Project R1 MKII Ribbon Microphone
- sE Electronics Voodoo VR1 Ribbon Microphone
- MXL R144 HE Heritage Edition Ribbon Microphone
- Royer R-10 Ribbon Microphone
- sE Electronics X1 Series Ribbon Microphone and Clip
- Golden Age Project R1 Active MKIII Active Ribbon Microphone
1. Monoprice Stage Right Series Ribbon Microphone (625908)
- Timeless Sound: The LR100 combines modern design with an ultra-thin, 4 micron ribbon for a perfectly natural and classic sound.
- Industry Standard For Electric Guitars: The LR100 is exceptional at cutting midrange harshness from overdriven amps, smoothing out your tone.
- Active Electronics: The LR100 features an active design that retains the classic ribbon mic sound, while producing an output better suited for modern recording equipment.
- Modern Design: Unlike vintage ribbon mics, the LR100 features a robust modern design that eliminates the fragility associated with older designs.
- Built to modern specs, making it ideal for a much larger number of sound sources, including electric guitar cabinets, drums, brass and woodwinds, and more.
2. Stagg Ribbon Microphone (SRM70)
- A classic ribbon microphone featuring vivid, natural sound and quick transient response
- Perfect for vocals and a wide range of instruments, on the stage or in the studio
- Polar pattern: Figure-8 – Ribbon: Pure aluminium
- Sensitivity: – 52 dB +/- 2 dB (0 dB = 1 V / Pa at 1 kHz) – Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz – Output impedance: 350 ohms +/- 20 % (at 1 kHz) – Maximum sound pressure level: 148 dB (at 1 kHz ? 1 % THD).
- Shock mount included
3. Beyerdynamic M160 Double Ribbon Microphone – Hypercardioid
- Unique double ribbon microphone transducer with hypercardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- Excellent transparency and transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Warm and natural sound.Microphone Frequency Response:40 – 18,000 Hz
4. MXL Ribbon Microphone
- High SPL handles electric guitar, horns and percussion
- Smooth transient response and stunning realism
- Classic body design with gold and chrome metal finish
- Figure 8 polar pattern for outstanding side rejection and precise directivity
5. Golden Age Project R1 MKII Ribbon Microphone
- Passive Ribbon Microphone with Figure-8 Polar Pattern
6. sE Electronics Voodoo VR1 Ribbon Microphone
- Diaphragm: 2.
- Until the Voodoo Series, one of the only ribbon mics in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was sE’s own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1.
- This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent.
- With the Voodoo mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by highly specialized technicians in sE’s capsule room.
- The result is a superbly detailed, open and natural recording of acoustic instruments and guitar cabs.
7. MXL R144 HE Heritage Edition Ribbon Microphone
- Adds character and dimensions to a variety of sources
- Figure-8 polar pattern and 20Hz-17 kHz frequency response
- Included: Black shock-mount, carrying case, and cleaning cloth
8. Royer R-10 Ribbon Microphone
- Dynamic Ribbon Microphone with Figure-8 Polar Pattern
9. sE Electronics – X1 Series Ribbon Microphone and Clip
- Frequency Range- 20hz to 16khz
- Self Noise-23db
- 2.5 um aluminum ribbon
- Sensitivity- 1.78mV/Pa
- Impedance-200 ohms
10. Golden Age Project R1 Active MKIII Active Ribbon Microphone
- Unmatched natural & musical sound of a classical ribbon microphone combined with the constent sound quality offered by addition of active electronics.
- The typical large and mellow ribbon sound quality with a very smooth top end and an extended low end
- A Bipolar/FET descrete low-noise amplifier with a low impedance transformer less output stage, powered by standard 48V phantom power.
- It raises the level and isolates the ribbon and gain make-up transformer from the outside world
- Removable microphone cable and padded case included
- Switchable -10db pad and 100hz low cut filter