|1||6.35mm Male to 3.5mm Female Headphone Stereo Audio Connector (2 Pack)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition Mac/Windows||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||VCE 6.35mm (1/4 inch) Male to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Female Stereo Audio Jack Adapter for Aux Cable||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Rapco Horizon LTIBLOX Laptop Interface Device||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Behringer U-Control UCA222 Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||NANYI 1/4'' Male to 1/8'' Female Stereo Headphone Adapter Connect Cable||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- 6.35mm Male to 3.5mm Female Headphone Stereo Audio Connector 2 Pack
- BEHRINGER Audio Interface, 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB, Black, 1-Channel UM2
- Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition Mac/Windows
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or Producer...
- M-Audio M-Track Solo USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with XLR, Line and DI...
- VCE 6.35mm Female Stereo Audio Jack Adapter for Aux Cable, Guitar Amplifier, Headphone, 2 Pack...
- Rapco Horizon LTIBLOX Laptop Interface Device
- Behringer U-Control UCA222 Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output
- NANYI 1/4'' Male to 1/8'' Female Stereo Headphone Adapter Connect Cable, Upgrade 6.35mm Jack Stereo Socket...
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software...
1. 6.35mm Male to 3.5mm Female Headphone Stereo Audio Connector (2 Pack)
- Stereo adapters: 6.
- Headphone adapter: Connect headphones to audio devices such as amplifiers or AV receivers with 6.
- Audio adapter: Convenient and cost-effective 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch stereo adapters provide spare or replacement adapters to use on different audio systems.
- Other Name: headphone adapter,stereo adapter,stereo audio adapters,6.
- 360 degree grip treads help easy plugging and unplugging
2. BEHRINGER Audio Interface
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality. Maximum sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher.
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
3. Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition Mac/Windows
- NOTE: This item is shipped as a manual with a serial code and instructions to redeem your software.
- Powerful mixing and automation, with The best Piano Roll in the business
4. Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
5. M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time.
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface – Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input.
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring.
- Get the best out of your Microphones – M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics.
- Whether you’re a Podcaster or Beat Maker, this software suite won’t disappoint – Includes: Pro Tools, First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Xpand 2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin FX.
6. VCE 6.35mm (1/4 inch) Male to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Female Stereo Audio Jack Adapter for Aux Cable
- 1/4” to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapters allow a 6.35mm stereo port to connect a 3.5mm plug aux cable
- Connect audio devices such as guitar amplifiers and AV receivers to headphones or MP3 Players with 6.
- 24K gold-plated connectors ensure reliability and eliminate signal loss and noise possible, offer clear and stereo sound to your devices.
- 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch TRS adapter. 360 degree grip treads help easy plugging and unplugging.
- Warranty:One Year Warranty for quality problem，please let us know and we will immediately refund your purchase price or give you a replacement.
7. Rapco Horizon LTIBLOX Laptop Interface Device
- Self-contained unit converts input from consumer grade equipment to a mic level balanced output
- Hand soldered connectors
- Black powdercoated aluminum chassis
- Operator volume control of outgoing stereo signal
- Perfect size for your toolbox or even a shirt pocket
8. Behringer U-Control UCA222 Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc.
- Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms.
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins.
- Works with your PC or Mac computer – no setup or drivers required
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Revolutionary energyXT2.
- Bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins.
- Works with your PC or Mac computerno setup or drivers required
- Software is downloaded from manufacturer website.
9. NANYI 1/4” Male to 1/8” Female Stereo Headphone Adapter Connect Cable
- GOOD HELPER: Helps you connect all 1/4 Inch (6.
- NEW UPGRADED VERSION: They are sturdy and perfectly fit, Solved the problem that you need to change frequently when using the old adapter.
- NEW DESIGN: Cables snap in/on nice and snug.
- IT IS COOL: it has a strong body that is made entirely, has a solid structure, and a black coat, perfect for carrying around.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: A hassle-free 18-month warranty and friend customer service.
10. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-In suite.
- Mixer control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback so you can monitor with zero latency.
- USB bus-power via USB 2.0 makes it mobile friendly – no need for an additional power supply.
- Equipped with a high-powered headphone output and balanced ¼” TRS outputs.
- Onboard +48V phantom power (global) accommodates studio condenser microphones.